Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Full Plate

Getting to experience being a first time mommy has made me appreciate EVERYTHING my mother did for me and continues to do.

Trying to manage my time between work, family, house keeping, and all the small things here and there and the lack of sleep has been a huge load on my back. I am just now getting to where I have found myself on some type of schedule. Now I am trying to find where I can fit going to the gym so I can get my pre-baby body back.

I am not only a new mommy but a new wife to my wonderful husband who serves in the US Navy. Growing up in a military family I am very familiar with the processes that go on. My first three years together with my husband he was on Shore Duty so come this summer I will also experience being away from him as he will be switching over to Sea Duty. Even though I missed my father very much when he left it is a very different experience/feeling. I know that I can do it; the only thought that really keeps eating at my stomach is helping Austin deal with his daddy not being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment