Saturday, March 27, 2010

Change is Good

I am amazed at how much my son has changed my life. I was 22 and loved to party and had no money in savings. The most of my worries was that my straightener wasn't working or that I couldn't find my other flip flop.

March 22nd 2009 my life changed forever. That was the day I found out I was pregnant! I would have never thought in a million years that I would be where I am today. He has made my life a million times better and gave me no choice but to "Grow Up".

Now I have someone counting on my every minute of each day. I have someone to work for and have a reason to do nothing but make life better for.

All my thanks to my beautiful and amazing son Austin!

3 comments:

  1. You do have a beautiful baby boy! And I know how much it can change your life! You know you have a good group of friends here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very handsome little guy. :) It's amazing how much they change your life,but it is in such a wonderful way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really do change your life but for the better! Thanks for the great meet up. It's nice to have others who can relate and to have someone to "turn" to. <3 B

    ReplyDelete